Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Wow, That Many People Actually Visited?

It's hard to believe but over 1000 people have visited this blog since December, when I put the site meter up. As of the time I write this post, there have been 1,106 visits to my blog. If you factor in that about 50-60 of those visits are me checking the blog (since my meter counts every time someone visits...including me), then that means that there have probably been ~1050 unique visits. I guess that's primarily due to Blog Explosion, Blog Clicker and the various blog directory sites that I submitted to. Either way, I'm happy that anyone outside my family and friends actually visits (and very happy if someone actually subscribes to my RSS feeds).

I wish I could give an award out to the person who reached 1000, but I have nothing to give...and no idea who hit that magic number. Oh well. Let's see how long it takes to reach 5000 hits...

No comments:

Post a Comment