Thursday, December 02, 2004

The Sterfish Wish List 2004 UPDATED 12/04/2004

When I was a kid, I would make a Christmas/Birthday List and give it to my dad. I'd scour the Sears Wish Book and find all the stuff I'd like to have. I'd put stars next to the stuff I really wanted and listed everything else, regardless of the possibility of getting it. I still do this today, although it's a bit different. Instead of writing it down, I type it. I don't give it to my dad anymore. It's more a tool for me to keep track of what I'd like to get with whatever money I may receive. Also, it's been joined by a list of stuff to get for others.

Things are a little rough at the moment and a couple of the last few Christmases have been low on presents (but last year was pretty good). However, it's still fun for me to make my little Christmas list. And with the web, the people who might get me stuff can see what I want...

Okay...here is my list for Christmas/Birthday 2004 thus far. I may make changes to it as I figure out more of what I want, but this is basically it. Some stuff may not be out yet, but it should hopefully be out by Christmas. And oh...the asterisks replace stars this time.

CDs

*Jill Scott-Beautifully Human
Talib Kweli-The Beautiful Struggle
*Nas-Street's Disciple
Eminem-Encore
Mos Def-The New Danger
*Yoko Kanno-Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex OST 1
Yoko Kanno-Arjuna OST 1
Jay-Z/Linkin Park Ultimate Mash-Up
Fatboy Slim-Palookaville
2Pac-Loyal To The Game
Prince Greatest Hits Boxset

DVDs

*The Simpsons 5th Season
*Azumanga Daioh volumes 2-6
Shrek 2
Spider-Man 2 (Auntee bought us a copy)
*Return of The King: Extended Edition
Puny Puny Poemy
*Futurama Seasons 3 & 4
Mulan: Special Edition
American Splendor
The Ultimate Matrix Set
Gargoyles Season 1
*Daria Movies
Tokyo Godfathers
Millennium Actress
eX-Driver The Movie
South Park: Seasons 1+ (Seasons 1-4 available as a set)
In Living Color Seasons 1 & 2
The Critic: The Complete Series
Alice in Wonderland: SE
Roughnecks-Starship Troopers Chronicles: Trackers
Ren & Stimpy Seasons 1 and 2 Uncut
Aladdin Special Edition
*Looney Tunes Golden Collection Volume 2
*Tom And Jerry Premiere Collection
Batman The Animated Series Volume 1 (Multi-Disc Set)

Books

*Kare Kano volumes 11+
*Fruits Basket volume 6
Dragon Voice volumes 1+
Gundam Seed volume 1+
DNAngel volume 1+
Tramps Like Us volume 1+
*Hana-Kimi volume 4
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka volume 16+
La Cucaracha by Lalo Alcaraz
Birth of A Nation: A Comic Novel by Aaron McGruder, Reginald Hudlin, and Kyle Baker
The Daily Show with John Stewart presents America The Book
ego trip's Big Book of Racism
Ultimate Spider-Man Hardcover volumes 3 & 4

Clothing

*Sleep/Lounge Pants
Blue & Black Jeans
Black, Navy Blue, and Brown Casual Pants
White Long Sleeve Dress Shirt
*Ties
Darker Tan Khakis
*Underwear (yeah...I admit it)
Long Sleeve Casual Shirt

Gadgets

MP3 Player
Game Boy Advance SP (with a game like Super Mario Advance 3) or Nintendo DS (yeah...sure)
Phone
Digital Camera and Photo Printer

BIG Stuff-In My Dreams

New Computer
New TV
New Stereo/Surround System
New Furniture




No comments:

Post a Comment