Thursday, August 19, 2004

Another Fisher Heads To College

Yes, I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted onto my blog (let alone my poor creative writing blog) and that there are many many things I need to put on there. However, I’m forgoing all that because a very important event is happening in a few hours...

My sister is entering college.

After days and days of shopping, compiling, and preparing, the time is finally upon us. Even with the months of advance notice, it still seems like it came too fast. Just like when I first went off to school, my dad has rented a minivan to bring all the stuff up there. In addition to the four of us, my aunt is also supposed to be coming.

We have a very early morning tomorrow and I should be asleep right now. So, I’ll just say that I am very proud of my sister and I know she’ll do well.

Hopefully, I’ll do a more proper update of my blog over the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:01 AM

    Sterling, it's Samone, I just heard the corniest joke, here it goes: What did my computer say while it was copying your Usher CD? LET IT BURNNNNNN! LOL! Dumb, I know.

    ReplyDelete