Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Quick Random Things

  • My mom has been MIA from home since Friday. Why? Well, because of my Aunt Barbara. My Aunt Barbara had a cookout Saturday afternoon in conjunction with an air show they had in Gary. My mom left on Friday to help my aunt out. My sister and I didn't go (she didn't go because she normally doesn't go, while I didn't go because I stayed up too late the previous night). I guess my mom and aunt are having a good time together. Besides, it's not like Mom (or any of us, for that matter) get a chance to relax somewhere other than home. The only sad thing is that with me (and Dad) sleeping during the day, my sister has no one to hang with during the morning and early afternoon hours.
  • You might remember that I had a jury notice sent to my house (forwarded from my former NU address) and I completely forgot to call and see if I should've been there. Now, they've sent me another one and I supposed to come to court on August 2nd. Joy.
  • Have you gone to my creative writing blog yet? Please check it out. I just updated it today. I have yet to actually put anything brand new on that blog, but there will be new stuff soon, hopefully. I have ideas floating around so with a blog to put them on, I should get motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment