Saturday, June 19, 2004

Screwy Sleep Stuff

That NIU trip screwed up the whole family’s sleep patterns. On Wednesday, everyone was asleep by 10:00 p.m. I woke up in the midnight to 1:00 a.m. range and stayed up. Dad (who works nights anyway) was awake around 5:00 a.m. the next morning and we talked a little bit. By 5:30 a.m. Samone was awake as well. I gave Monie her birthday gift pretty early that morning (I got her Harry Potter and The Sorceror’s Stone and Liar Liar on DVD). Dad went to get Samone and I some McGriddles, and my mom ended up waking up at 6:30 a.m. or so. Now, here’s the kicker...most of us were asleep again by about 10:00 a.m. I was initially going to get my hair cut with Dad in the morning, but we were so tired that we decided not to do it then. I was asleep by about 10:30 a.m. with the phone periodically waking me up. I didn’t end up waking up until nearly 5:00 p.m. I think everyone's sleep patterns are basically back to normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment